Homeopathy is a scientific system of medicine that has a history of over 200 years. It is recognized by the World Health Organization as the second most common medical system (after modern medicine) used throughout the world. Here are ten reasons to use homeopathy:
1. Natural Action: Homeopathy recognizes that the body is the best healer and that homeopathic remedies support the body’s natural ability to heal it. Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own natural defense mechanisms to promote health and to resist infection and susceptibility to disease. Although gentle, the results can be powerful and long-lasting.
2. Health & Well-Being: Homeopathy improves health generally, rather than merely alleviating localized symptoms. It treats the whole individual, acting on the mental and emotional levels as well as the physical level, providing a balance in overall health and an increased sense of well-being and quality of life. Homeopathic treatment encompasses the whole individual and therefore addresses virtually any illness.
3. Effective Medicine: When used correctly, homeopathy can be an extremely effective system of medicine, providing long-lasting relief from many acute and chronic conditions and illnesses. Many illnesses can be identified in the early stages so that health can be restored before a more serious disease develops.
4. Safe with no Harmful Side Effects: Homeopathic remedies are made from natural substances in accordance with international standards of homeopathic pharmacopeia. They are different from vitamin and mineral supplements or herbal preparations. Homeopathic remedies are potentized through a series of succussions (hard shaking) and dilutions. These micro-doses act in a gentle and permanent way to restore health. Homeopathic treatment offers a non-invasive approach to health, producing no toxic side effects, no dependency or addiction, and no withdrawal.
5. Cost Effective: Homeopathic remedies are surprisingly inexpensive to purchase, especially when compared to over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
6. Fast-Acting First-Aid Relief: Homeopathy can be safely used at home or on the road to provide rapid relief for minor problems such as bruises, simple burns, sprains, insect bites, gastric upsets, etc. However, more serious or long-lasting complaints should be treated by a qualified homeopath.
7. Not Tested on Animals: Homeopathic remedies are tested only on healthy humans in order to determine the range of action of each remedy.
8. Complementary Medicine: Homeopathy can be used independently or along with conventional drugs and other therapies (with the full knowledge of your other health care providers). It can often alleviate unpleasant side effects of conventional treatments (e.g., chemotherapy).
9. Environmentally-Friendly: Homeopathy has no adverse impact on the environment. There is no waste of energy or natural resources in the manufacturing process and no pollution of the water supply, oceans, or dump sites when used. In fact, homeopathy is the ultimate Green Medicine!
10. Medicine of the Future: Homeopathy is widely used around the world. It is available in most countries and is gaining popularity as an alternative conventional medicine.
No Comments Yet